SurfSolo - anonymous and encrypted internet surfing
SurfSolo creates an encrypted virtual tunnel between your computer and one of our high bandwidth security proxy servers. This tunnel shields you from the most sophisticated methods of online spying and snooping, ensuring you of completely anonymous web surfing.
SurfSolo is like the secure VPNs (Virtual Private Networks) that corporations use, but designed for personal use. SurfSolo anonymous web browsing is simple to set up and use, and works silently in the background. The internet connection is only slowed down minimally (depending on your internet connection and number of nodes between your computer and our servers).
SurfSolo - Anonymous Surfing
- Anonymous internet surfing
- Hides/changes your real IP address
- Anonymous email account included
- circumvents country specifiy access restrictions to websites (example Youtube)
- work with any protocols including SSL and P2P-file sharing
Was 74.94 € now only 69.94 €
Supported operating systems:
- 32 and 64 bit windows:
- Vista/Win 7/Win 8.x /Win 10/ Win 11
- Server (2003/2008/2012)
After SurfSolo is activated, your Internet activity is protected and every data packege encrypted
When your data emerges from our privacy proxy at the other end of the tunnel, it appears to outside observers as if your traffic started at our proxy - not your home machine. So SurfSolo, in addition to encrypting your traffic, anonymizes your online activity.
The Service is valid for 12 months from the purchase, after that period should be extended a new license to use, it is recommended that the renewal is made 30 days before the validity.
Facts worth knowing about SurfSolo:
When you connect normally to the Internet, your transactions are relayed through several servers before reaching their final destination. These servers have the ability to collect information as your requests are routed through them. The most common example of a server that can collect information about your Internet activity is your Internet Service Provider (ISP). Since your requests are not encrypted, any server between you and your final destination can "see" what you are doing.
No one knows more about your surfing and downloading habits that your ISP. Your Internet Service Providers can see every site you visit, every page you view, and every file you download. What´s worse, they know exactly who you are and often keep logs for substantial periods of time.
You can use your SurfSolo account to encrypt the Internet activity between your computer and our servers. This prevents any server between you and us, such as your ISP, from monitoring your activities. Our Privacy-Tunneling accounts allow you to encrypt your incoming and outgoing email, surfing and news posts through a method known as port forwarding. This service can be used independently of or transparently in conjunction with SQUID-Proxies.
- SurfSolo allows anonymous surfing by obscuring the location of your computer as well as your Internet IP address
- SurfSolo, is a secure VPN Service: This powerful encryption technology runs silently and effortlessly in the background whenever you´re online, encrypting all transmissions to and from your computer
- Powerful encryption makes all your internet traffic your private issue
- Secure & Private Email Account: Lets you send and receive messages safely, privately and anonymously. By using the secure e-mail address your will receive, your IP-address WILL NOT BE VISIBLE, you will just appear as 'localhost' plus the privacy server's IP
- Secure & Private Newsgroup Access:
- Allows safe and private newsgroup posting and reading
- Secure & Private Instant Messaging & Chat:
- Automatically protect your chat activity and existing IM accounts
- P2P capable!
- Nobody will have a clue who and where you are
- No activity logs kept
- Ultra high bandwidth proxies provide incredibly fast anonymous surfing
|Stops email viruses|
|Stops web-based viruses|
|Stops hackers from attacking your computer|
|Prevents online tracking|
|Stops hackers from intercepting your Internet communications|
|Prevents your ISP from eavesdropping on your email, instant messaging, chat etc.|
|Makes you invisible & untrackable while you surf|